11+ Tutor Job
Talent Engaged Tuition is recognised as one of London’s best tuition centres. Established over 4 years ago, we have fast gained a reputation for providing students with top class academic support and achieving great results. As a young, vibrant and exciting company, we pride ourselves on our quality service. Our working environment is an enjoyable and rewarding one, where we value good members of our team. We are a rapidly expanding organisation with great aspirations and are continuously looking to add the best talent out there to our great team.
We are looking for an 11+ tutor who is would enjoy teaching a small group of regular students on a weekly basis. Whether you are a student or an experienced teacher:
Do you have the following?
- Studied and passed 11+ exams and degree qualification (could be current student)
- Teaching qualification (useful, but not essential)
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) Checked (we could help obtain this)
- Experience of teaching 11+ (useful, but not essential)
- Strong understanding of Maths, English, Verbal Non-Verbal Reasoning techniques
- Ability to tutor students within a small group environment or 1-1
- Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively
- Commitment to improving the life-chances of young people
- Organised and well prepared
How can you benefit?
- Highly competitive rates (subject to qualifications & experience)
- Flexible regular hours on the weekday evenings and weekends
- A variety of short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Great opportunity to gain valuable work experience with excellent references provided
- The chance to work as part of a forward thinking dynamic team
- A creative and innovative environment
- Full tutor training provided with ongoing development
This position would suit someone who has passed the 11+ or UKCAT exam. The role would also be ideal for someone who is interested in becoming a teacher and wants to gain some valuable teaching experience.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to plan, teach and enthuse, we would very much welcome your application, please email your CV along with current hourly rate expectation and availability quoting ref: TEW/EP1 to [email protected]. Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with solid teaching experience.
For further information on who we are and what we do, please view our website.
Due to the high volume of applications, we unfortunately cannot respond to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this position. We will hold your details on record and should suitable position be available in the near future, we may contact you with the opportunity. We wish you all the best.