Safety & Quality
At Talent Engaged Tuition we are committed to providing our students with a safe and quality learning environment. To ensure we meet these high standards, we have robust processes and procedures in place.
Talent Engaged Tuition is pleased to declare that we are registered on the official Ofsted Voluntary Childcare Register.Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They regulate and inspect to achieve excellence in the care of children and young people, and in education and skills for learners of all ages.
Registration on the Ofsted Voluntary Childcare Register assures you that:
- We have met basic standards designed to safeguard children;
- Our premises, equipment and care provision is safe and suitable;
- Local authorities offer us support and can pass on our details to those seeking childcare;
- All staff with unsupervised access to children have undergone a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check;
- At least one staff member has had First Aid training;
- At least one staff member has had appropriate training regarding the Common Core Skills;
- We can accept Childcare Vouchers;
- Parents may be eligible for help with fees under the Working Tax Credit arrangements.